Khuskan - Fifteen Seventeen Khuskan - Fifteen Seventeen

Love the melody

I like the hooks, but like others said, could use some stronger bass. It could work with that main arpeggio going throughout. Still kicks major ass! =0)

Fudge You Fudge You

heh

I actually like the melody. It does seem a little quantinized too much. But, overall quality is great. And, the melody is very uplifting and,"I'm coming back-ish". 5 from me. Could of used some more percussion, though. Good work.

Sonic The Hedgehog LAUNCH Remi Sonic The Hedgehog LAUNCH Remi

Stolen...

Stolen and sped up. Original is made by Jivemaster on OCRemix.

Douchebag..

Starlight Zone (Sonic 1) Starlight Zone (Sonic 1)

I always loved the bridge leads

I love hearing this track. Cool. Keep it up.

Lost Behind Lost Behind

I could feel it

I could hear the feeling of falling behind and trying to catch up. Good work, overall.

Trance Party Trance Party

Trancey indeed

Very, very trancey indeed. I think it could use some vox though. It kind of feels empty with out. Don't go to progressive trance, though.. if you decide to do it.

Scrap Brain Zone (Sonic 1) Scrap Brain Zone (Sonic 1)

Weeee!

Very nice. If the first Sonic came out today. Maybe this is what it would sound like. Keep it up, or down. Which ever.

Happy Valley Happy Valley

Bugs! Aie!

Anybody ever play simant? This tune reminds of it. I like the overall happiness of the track. Though, it is a bit repetitive. Seems like you could have just looped it, and thats it.

Death Egg refurbished (sonic2) Death Egg refurbished (sonic2)

Ok, lets see...

I like the the overall quality. But, with all of the detune, it's just doesn't seem friendly on the ears. I'm not giving this a bad score. Simply because the quality is good, and you seem to know what your doing. Just the detune... doesn't sound good to me. Good job.

Good Time Good Time

ok, but what is it

It seems it needs to build up and start with a different beat. I wouldn't be able to write lyrics to this at all. And, it is very repetitive.